Sunday, November 20, 2011

Coconut Balls Recipe


It is getting closer to the holidays so I thought I would dig up some old recipes that I have shared before on my old blog to share with you guys. I hope you enjoy!

Every year for Christmas our family makes TONS of homemade candy to give as gifts as well as eat ourselves. One of my favorites has always been Coconut Balls. They are super rich so you can only eat one or two at a time, but they are so good. This is certainly a recipe that you will want to make over and over again for you family.

Feel free to print the card. I just hold down Ctrl and click on the picture. It opens the recipe card up larger and in a new window. Then just print from there.


I found this recipe card quick page on Ikea Goddess the recipe itself came from my Mom's recipe box.

Let me know how you like it!

No comments: