Friday, June 17, 2011

Foghorn and Judy, Maybe?

Tonight, close to dark, I went out to make sure the chicks had water before bed. I squat down beside the run and all four of them line up in a row and stare at me. Only Foghorn and Judy were in a position to get a good picture, though.

The ladies are starting to look so much alike. It is really hard to tell who is whom. I believe this is Judy because of her beak. I compared it to previous pictures of them all.
Then we have Foghorn. He is always front and center.
and from the other side.
Aren't they beautiful? I love them! They make me so happy!
 
I shared this post at Barn Hop, Your Sunday Best and The Simple Things. Stop by to see the other submissions.

10 comments:

Melanie said...

Too cute!!!!

Alana Jo said...

Thanks Mel!

missing moments said...

Love the pics ... great job!

Ms. Becky said...

your joy speaks through these photos. I LOVE them. and their names, too.

Anne U said...

Wow, these shots are great.

Alana Jo said...

Thank you all!

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

How nicely they posed for you, Alana. Love the details and the tone of these photos. Great job!

And thanks for linking up to YSB this week. I appreciate you being there! :)

Alana Jo said...

You are very welcome Nancy. Thank you for stopping by! Hope you come back soon!

james @ agirlcalledjames said...

They are very beautiful

Alana Jo said...

Thank you!