Saturday, July 21, 2012

Homeschool: 1st Grade Spelling Word Lists

I was going through some of my oldest sons things and found some of his spelling lists. I thought someone may want and/or need them. They are from 1st grade. Here they are..

Cake
Rake
Bake
Make
Take
Wake

Mom
Hot
Hop
Pot
Pop
Ox
Lock
Mop
Got
Rock

In
It
Did
Sit
Six
Fix
Lip
Mix
Pin
Wig

At
Can
Cat
Back
Had
Am
Bat
Mad
Ran
Sack

Come
Way
In
On
That
Sam
My
Lap
See
The

I also found this list. They go along with some set of phonics books. I'm thinking it is the Diego ones.

Help
Egg
Check
Nest
Fell
Yes

Ship
Skin
Snip
Fish
Fin
Gills

Frog
Stop
Hop
Log
Drop
Top

Yummy
Stuck
Hum
But
Up
Mud

Race
Shake
Make
Gate
Pace
Place

Ice
Like
Slide
Dive
Ride
Bike

Hole
Poke
Home
Scope
Nose
Close

Huge
Clue
Use
Dune

Shadow
Show
Shiny
Shapes
Sheds
Shell

Chinta
Change
Reach
Choose
Chomp
Chinchilla

No comments: