Friday, November 8, 2013

Signing Time (Netflix) C1E1

This is just a reference so I can quiz my boys over each episode. 


"Signing Time! is a multi-sensory series that introduces children to American Sign Language (ASL), a hands-on second language used by millions. Sign, play and sing along with Emmy-nominated host, Rachel Coleman and friends Alex, Leah and Hopkins. For ages 1-8, yet entertaining and fun for all."

Signing Time 
Collection #1
Episode #1
Let's Make Friends/Read Books and Count Numbers



Let's Make Friends

Individual Words
(Hi)
(I'm)
My
Name
What
Your
Old
New
Nice
Meet
You
Alike/Same
Different
Friend

Phrases
My name is...
What is your name?
Nice to meet you.

Read Books and Count Numbers

ABC TIME (Covers all ABCs)

Indiviual Letters
E (eel)
I (insect standing up in line)
K (kangaroo ears)
L (large letter L)
M (mini mountain)
Y (yak)

Names: Emily and Mike

COUNTING TIME (Covers numbers 1-10)
1
2
3 (uses thumb, pointer, middle)
4
5
6 (make your thumb and pinkie stick)
7
8
9
10

Individual Words
Read
Book

No comments: